8 FULL DAY MASTER CLASS SESSIONS
September 2020 – May 2021
– CEU’s AWARDED –
“This is an extroadinary program for
owners in the early childcare industry
who want to take a deep dive into the
business of their business ”
What do we do NOW?
Learn how to adapt to the disrupted business environment and shape a childcare program that will generate the real revenue necessary to create quality programming and care, offering more than a living wage and shape a business that is uniquely yours.
- Adapt in a disrupted business environment
- Move forward with a new business model
- Forecast budgets and cash flow based on the “new” real cost of running your business
- Analyze your program’s current strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Create a future focused marketing plan that starts with your current economic condition
A series of 8 sessions beginning with session one at ELC Broward, continuing with sessions two through four at Broward County Main Library and completing course work in sessions five through eight at Nova Southeastern University.